Story P4

Good after-wednesday people.... SO I was a bad boy and I skipped a day of my blogging thinggy.... wow, just call me a rebel without a pause,....

Well I hope the rest of your week is ok, mine is going forward, never back ward... I have so much to rant and rave about but let me cal down first... so heading back to the story...

 Peter can feel the couple of beers that he had already, but he is just too happy to care right now. He grabs his pack and starts walking off to his car. "Cheers champion," some guys from the back shout at him," see you at the party." "Of course!" he shouts back, "It is MY party." He walks out feeling sore but good, doing those extra classes at the gym has done him good. " I wish my dad was here to see this," he thinks to himself, "Man, he would have enjoyed this." Peter walks out and the bright light stuns him a little. "Hello, Peter, ... champion." Peter can't see, but from the lovely voice, he knows it is Jessica. "Mmm, hi Jessy, mmm how are you doing?" Jessica is standing there with a very short cheer leading outfit. "I'm good, thank you, always so polite... will I see you at the party tonight? Its going to be fun". "Of course I'll be there, I'm not one to miss a party. And besides, I am man of the match". "Ok, see you there". Jessica saunters off. She always had a thing for Peter. Peter's mind is a little hazy; he turns to go to his car and sees John walking off in the distance. "John, John, wait for me!!" He starts running, and it feels good, to get some of this beer out of his system. John looks around and sees Peter and starts to walk a little slower. Peter catches up to him. "Hey dude, what was that all about? The coach is coo coo." "Yea dude, but everything is ok." John doesn't really make eye contact. "What a game man, this time we will have the cup for sure!!" Peter says very happily, but you can hear the seriousness in his voice. Last year they lost the cup in the final. "What's wrong with you?" Peter asks realizing John's somber mood. "Don't let the coach's antics get you down, he is just like that, ignore it - I do. So tell me, are you not coming to the party tonight?" "No, I have some tests I have to redo this week. From here I still have to catch a taxi and a train before I get home. So my study time will be very limited." " Wow, ok, a taxi and a train? No way dude, so where do you stay?" Peter asked ignorantly. "Kayamandi, in Stellenbosch." "Wow man that is far, do you travel that everyday?" " Not everyday, Only on days that I have classes and well, rugby." 

A  little short, but this will have to do ... thanks guys... see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment