Story P6

So I haven't been on here for ages, but I have been motivated to not stop writing... Hey who knows...

So let me just continue with the story:

John still has a sour taste in his mouth after Peter just drove off. " It would have been nice if he could give me a lift to the station at least..." John thinks to himself. He has walked a block or so, still washing all the thoughts of what happened today in his mind. " Coach Derick said that I had the best stats, but still these racist dogs will give it to the crazy white boy" The negativity flows from his mind almost into his reality." Peter is not that bad, but hell he almost did nothing, scored a try and he gets man of the match." "Probably just my black luck..."He doesn't notice the cute girl standing at the bus stop, wrestling with thoughts he doesn't look up, scoffing at everything that has happened. "OUCH." John exclaimed as he walked into the street light pole at the bus stop. He bumped his head and fell on his backside. He laughs as he rubs his head, he looks up and see Lindiwe standing there laughing at him. "oh, sorry I didn't see you there." John's books and papers came out of his back pack and was laying all over the place. Lindiwe walked closer and bent to help him. "Hi, are you ok?" John though he heard an angel speak, his heart was beating violently in his chest. "He he he, yea, I am so deep in thought I didn't see the lamp post here..." He said shyly. "Don't worry it happens, it was just funny seeing you, he he he, you looks so surprised, My name is Lindiwe." She helps him up and hands him all the papers that she collected for him from the floor. "Oh, hi, my name is John." They hear the bus coming closer and get ready to climb on. John is very surprised that such a beautiful girl would speak to him. The next fifteen minutes is a blur for him, but he can vaguely remember all the detail that Lindiwe has shared with him. "Oh, this is my stop" Lindiwe said. "Are you not going to the rank?" John asks. " No, I'm meeting my father at work, then we will drive from there." John is quite sad, he had such a good time." Ok, thanks, I had fun" John says shyly, looking down at his papers. "Well John is was really, really nice to meet you and I hope we see each other around the campus." John's heart skips a beat, "Yeah sure, I hope so too." He shouts after her as she disembarks. 
John still had a long way to go. The bus trip to the station took another thirty minutes, He crossed over the street to the train station waits for the next available train. The train doesn't take to long and he boards it. He still has a long way to go but the journey doesn't feel that long today. All he can think of is this angel that he met, Lindiwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment